Among the many benefits of AHE membership, high school juniors in the AHE have the opportunity to go on the annual Junior Class Trip, hosted at Bob Jones University at the end of October.
The trip offers many exciting opportunities:
- Take a day trip exploring Biltmore Estate in the mountains of North Carolina.
- Go horseback riding.
- Experience college life by staying in residence halls and visiting university classes.
- Build friendships with other AHE students.
- Have a pizza party with college students who graduated from the AHE.
- Visit downtown Greenville.
The only cost for the trip is transportation to Greenville and spending money for souvenirs and treats. The trip is held the week before High School Festival, and AHE students receive a discount on festival registration.