With the Heritage Studies 2
educational materials from BJU Press, you will introduce your child to fundamental concepts related to geography, economics, and culture, within the context of American history during the Colonial period. The student text is written on a second-grade level and presents history within a biblical worldview. It includes numerous photographs and illustrations to help aid understanding and asks questions that are designed to help develop critical thinking skills. The Heritage Studies 2
text also includes fun activities designed to reinforce the concepts being presented. You can complete the course in one semester or stretch it out over an entire year by spacing out the lessons.
This course contains 62 lessons.
This eTextbook is offered through the VitalSource Bookshelf platform. Delivering digital content to more than 1.6 million users on 6,000 campuses in 180 countries. VitalSource® is the preferred and most used eTextbook platform in higher education today.
Features of VitalSource® eTextbooks:
- Simple process—After the book is purchased, the student signs up for a free Vitalsource Bookshelf account online, enters the special code received from BJU Press, and receives the eTextbook in his virtual bookshelf.
- Anywhere, anytime access—The student gets three-way access to the eTextbook: mobile, online, and download (available on PC/Mac desktops and laptops, iOS devices, and Android devices) for sixteen months.
- Study features—Students can highlight text, define text, write notes, and search eTextbook contents and notes.
- Note sharing—Students can share notes or subscribe to friends or teacher’s notes. Notes are synchronized across all devices.
- Page fidelity—pagination in both hard copy textbooks and eTextbooks is the same, enabling all students to be on the same page no matter which version they use in the classroom.
VitalSource eTextbooks expire 16 months after redemption and are not returnable.