Encourages higher-level thinking, emphasizes character traits and Biblical principles and truths, and helps students grow in reading comprehension with compelling stories. This second volume of the Reading 2 two-volume set of readers is comprised of three themed units: "Coastal Lands," "Special Deeds," and "Making Melody." Included in the variety of selections are a legend, a mystery, tall tales, and two JourneyForth books, Noodle Soup
and The Cranky Blue Crab.
This updated version of the Reading 2B student text has all of the same stories that students have grown to love from the previous edition. An added feature is an original play by Morgan Reed Persun, "Little Twigs." Students will learn a valuable lesson as they enjoy acting out this play.
This eTextbook is offered through the VitalSource Bookshelf platform. Delivering digital content to more than 1.6 million users on 6,000 campuses in 180 countries. VitalSource® is the preferred and most used eTextbook platform in higher education today.
Features of VitalSource® eTextbooks:
- Simple process—After the book is purchased, the student signs up for a free Vitalsource Bookshelf account online, enters the special code received from BJU Press, and receives the eTextbook in his virtual bookshelf.
- Anywhere, anytime access—The student gets three-way access to the eTextbook: mobile, online, and download (available on PC/Mac desktops and laptops, iOS devices, and Android devices) for sixteen months.
- Study features—Students can highlight text, define text, write notes, and search eTextbook contents and notes.
- Note sharing—Students can share notes or subscribe to friends or teacher’s notes. Notes are synchronized across all devices.
- Page fidelity—pagination in both hard copy textbooks and eTextbooks is the same, enabling all students to be on the same page no matter which version they use in the classroom.
VitalSource eTextbooks expire 16 months after redemption and are not returnable.