Grade 2 for Distance Learning
Lease a Grade 2 Hard Drive Kit and get access to all the following Distance Learning courses:
- Bible Truths 2 will help your elementary student see the Bible’s practical relevance for life.
- Heritage Studies 2 introduces your child to geographical, economical, and cultural concepts during American Colonialism.
- English 2 emphasizes grammar learning and practice with vital reference skills and use of the Writing Process for eight different types of writing assignments, such as friendly letter, make-believe story, and more.
- Spelling 2 presents words arranged in same-sound, different-spelling groups for auditory memory.
- Reading 2 encourages higher-level thinking and Biblical character building and emphasizes reading comprehension with compelling stories.
- Math 2 adds to your second grader's mathematical understanding and problem solving skills.
- Science 2 introduces God’s creation while encouraging the student to think and learn like a scientist.
- Handwriting 2 reviews PreCursive letters, then transitioning to cursive writing by adding a cursive stroke to the letters.
About Distance Learning Hard Drive
BJU Press Distance Learning on Hard Drive will provide your homeschooled second grader with a unique, excellent education. You won’t have to worry about learning gaps—our curriculum has been thoroughly researched and developed by a team of authors with experience in education as well as specific subject matters. Expert teachers will teach directly to your child and present concepts in a fun, engaging, and memorable way.
When you purchase the Grade 2 Distance Learning Hard Drive Kit, you receive:
Distance Learning Hard Drive works with Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8, or 10 (not available on Mac).
- A Hard Drive containing the distance learning content (you will need to return this in 13 months)
- Parent Guide and Student Worksheets Packet that contain all the teacher support materials and answer keys you need