Grade 3 for Distance Learning
Lease a Grade 3 Hard Drive and get access to all the following Distance Learning courses:
- Bible Truths 3 introduces elementary students to higher thinking skills and encourage Christlikeness through practical application to life.
- Heritage Studies 3 relates the beginning of the United States from the framing of the Constitution up until the days of the Wild West.
- English 3 emphasizes traditional grammar as well as practice with vital reference skills and step-by-step use of the Writing Process for eight different types of writing assignments, such as game instructions, book reports, compare-contract essay, and more.
- Spelling 3 presents words arranged in same-sound, different-spelling groups for visual memory, with enjoyable activities encouraging practice.
- Reading 3 includes engaging, character-building stories and poems that will strengthen students' reading comprehension and phonics skills.
- Math 3 teaches place value, multiplication, division and fractions by using manipulatives for an interactive approach to math.
- Science 3 provides age-appropriate scientific information through text, diagrams, and charts, as well as annotated photographs and illustrations.
- Handwriting 3 reinforces good handwriting habits and establishes with the student a consistent, legible writing style. Writing practices include copying poems, paragraphs, Bible verses, and writing personal compositions.
When you lease this Hard Drive Kit, you will receive a hard drive that is preloaded with all the Distance Learning content for the entire grade as well as essential textbooks. At the end of 13 months, you return the Hard Drive, but the textbooks are yours to keep.
>>Click on the Resources tab to see sample videos, course instructors, and technical requirements