This item includes a copy of the printed Student Text as well as a VitalSource eTextbook.
Algebraic expressions and linear equations are applied throughout a thorough review of operations on integers, fractions, decimals, percents, and radicals. Students explore relations and functions using equations, tables, and graphs. Chapters on statistics and geometry extend foundational concepts in preparation for high school courses.
- Dominion Through Math exercies illustrate how mathematics can be used to steward God's creation for His glory.
- Problem Solving questions in each chapter promote critical-thinking skills and introduce the students to different problem-solving strategies.
- Math-in-Use studies feature Bible characters, mathematicians, scientists, and artists and highlight the math the person used.
- Math and Scripture features in each chapter highlight mathematical applications in God's Word.
- A Chapter Review at the end of each chapter includes a vocabulary review and some exercises.
- An expanded cumulative review is included in each section.
- Expanded explanations with numerous examples are included.
- Skill Check questions provide immediate feedback.
- Extended problem sets of three difficulty levels (A, B, and C) allow for customized assignments.
This eTextbook is offered through the VitalSource Bookshelf platform. Delivering digital content to more than 1.6 million users on 6,000 campuses in 180 countries. VitalSource® is the preferred and most used eTextbook platform in higher education today.
Features of VitalSource® eTextbooks:
- Simple process—After the book is purchased, the student signs up for a free Vitalsource Bookshelf account online, enters the special code received from BJU Press, and receives the eTextbook in his virtual bookshelf.
- Anywhere, anytime access—The student gets three-way access to the eTextbook: mobile, online, and download (available on PC/Mac desktops and laptops, iOS devices, and Android devices) for sixteen months.
- Study features—Students can highlight text, define text, write notes, and search eTextbook contents and notes.
- Note sharing—Students can share notes or subscribe to friends or teacher’s notes. Notes are synchronized across all devices.
- Page fidelity—pagination in both hard copy textbooks and eTextbooks is the same, enabling all students to be on the same page no matter which version they use in the classroom.
VitalSource eTextbooks expire 16 months after redemption and are not returnable.
Includes 282293 eTextbook and 233114 printed Textbook.