Introduce your child to science with the Science 1
curriculum from BJU Press. The Science 1 Student Text
is written on a first-grade level and introduces concepts such as the senses, the seasons, health and safety, gravity, and more. Each topic is presented within a biblical worldview. The student text is filled with colorful photographs and illustrations to help aid understanding. It also encourages the development of critical thinking skills by including fun activities that will require your child to apply the things he or she has learned. You can complete the course in one semester or stretch it out over an entire year by spacing out the lessons.
This course contains 69 lessons.
This eTextbook is offered through the VitalSource Bookshelf platform. Delivering digital content to more than 1.6 million users on 6,000 campuses in 180 countries. VitalSource® is the preferred and most used eTextbook platform in higher education today.
Features of VitalSource® eTextbooks:
- Simple process—After the book is purchased, the student signs up for a free Vitalsource Bookshelf account online, enters the special code received from BJU Press, and receives the eTextbook in his virtual bookshelf.
- Anywhere, anytime access—The student gets three-way access to the eTextbook: mobile, online, and download (available on PC/Mac desktops and laptops, iOS devices, and Android devices) for sixteen months.
- Study features—Students can highlight text, define text, write notes, and search eTextbook contents and notes.
- Note sharing—Students can share notes or subscribe to friends or teacher’s notes. Notes are synchronized across all devices.
- Page fidelity—pagination in both hard copy textbooks and eTextbooks is the same, enabling all students to be on the same page no matter which version they use in the classroom.
VitalSource eTextbooks expire 16 months after redemption and are not returnable.