Grade 4 for Distance Learning
Lease a Grade 4 Hard Drive Kit and get access to all the following Distance Learning courses:
- Bible Truths 4 encourages the habit of daily Bible reading and application of biblical knowledge to daily living.
- Heritage Studies 4 brings to life great movements and events in American history from the late 1700s through the early 1900s.
- English 4 fosters an appreciation of language as a gift of God through developing the correct use of English grammar in written and oral communication.
- Spelling 4 features difficult spelling patterns such as the schwa sound. Word histories, Bible word studies, and more advanced dictionary skills are emphasized.
- Reading 4 emphasizes higher-level thinking skills while teaching biblical principles and discernment for daily living.
- Math 4 provides an interactive inductive approach to build your student’s understanding of multiplication, division, and decimals, fractions, geometry, and pre-algebra.
- Science 4 presents God as the Source of all wisdom.
- Handwriting 4 emphasizes refining of handwriting skills while using journals, paragraphs, outlines, and hymns for handwriting practice.
About Distance Learning Hard Drive
BJU Press Distance Learning Hard Drive will provide your homeschooled fourth grader with a unique, excellent education. You won’t have to worry about learning gaps—our curriculum has been thoroughly researched and developed by a team of authors with experience in education as well as specific subject matters. Expert teachers will teach directly to your child and present concepts in a fun, engaging, and memorable way.
When you purchase the Grade 4 Distance Learning Hard Drive Only Kit, you receive:
Distance Learning Hard Drive works with Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8, or 10 (not available on Mac).
- A Hard Drive containing the distance learning content (you will need to return this in 13 months)
- A Parent Guide and Student Worksheets Packet that contain all the teacher support materials and answer keys you need