Grade 2 for Distance Learning
Lease a Grade 2 DVD Kit and get access to all the following Distance Learning courses:
- Bible Truths 2 will help your elementary student see the Bible’s practical relevance for life.
- Heritage Studies 2 introduces your child to geographical, economical, and cultural concepts in the context of American Colonialism.
- English 2 emphasizes grammar learning and practice with vital reference skills and use of the Writing Process for eight different types of writing assignments, such as friendly letter, make-believe story, descriptive paragraph, and more.
- Spelling 2 presents words arranged in same-sound, different-spelling groups for auditory memory.
- Reading 2 encourages higher-level thinking and Biblical character building and emphasizes reading comprehension with compelling stories.
- Math 2 adds to your second grader's mathematical understanding and problem solving skills.
- Science 2 introduces God’s creation while encouraging the student to think and learn like a scientist.
- Handwriting 2 reviews PreCursive letters, then transitioning to cursive writing by adding a cursive stroke to the letters.
>>Click on the Resources tab to see sample videos and course instructors.
When you lease this DVD Kit, you receive a DVD package that includes all the distance learning content for the entire grade. At the end of 13 months, you return the DVDs.
Heritage Studies 2 DVD Only