Grade 2 for Distance Learning
Lease a Grade 2 Online Kit and get access to all the following Distance Learning courses:
- Bible Truths 2 will help your elementary student see the Bible’s practical relevance for life.
- Heritage Studies 2 introduces your child to geographical, economical, and cultural concepts during American Colonialism.
- English 2 emphasizes grammar learning and practice with vital reference skills and use of the Writing Process for eight different types of writing assignments, such as friendly letter, make-believe story, and more.
- Spelling 2 presents words arranged in same-sound, different-spelling groups for auditory memory.
- Reading 2 encourages higher-level thinking and Biblical character building and emphasizes reading comprehension with compelling stories.
- Math 2 adds to your second grader's mathematical understanding and problem solving skills.
- Science 2 introduces God’s creation while encouraging the student to think and learn like a scientist.
- Handwriting 2 reviews PreCursive letters, then transitioning to cursive writing by adding a cursive stroke to the letters.
>>Click on the Resources tab to see sample videos, course instructors, and technical requirements.
Register now! You will receive an email from BJU Press Distance Learning Online regarding login information for the online courses which are now available. You will have through December 2015 to complete your online learning program.