Presented in a colorful new format, Math 4 Student Worktext (3rd. Edition)
develops problem solving skills and teaches students to work out math problems accurately. Each math concept is demonstrated in clear examples before students attempt the exercise problems. Students will gain mastery of multiplication, division, fractions, and geometry. Each chapter concludes with a chapter review and cumulative review to help students retain these math concepts.
- Daily Reviews for reinforcement and retention of previously learned skills
- Chapter Reviews to evaluate student progress and serve as a study guide for the test
- Cumulative Reviews including skills from earlier chapters, enabling the teacher to identify areas in need of review
- Career Links featuring different careers and the math skills involved
- Exploring Ideas featuring math topics, such as recipes or "Numbers in the Bible," intended to further develop the student’s thinking skills
- Bible Truths drawing parallels between math principles and God’s Word
- To the Parent feature on the first page of each chapter, explaining concepts and suggesting parent-child math activities
- A Handbook of math terms, definitions, explanations, and illustrations at the end of the worktext
- Problem Solving woven throughout with extended application challenges.
The following resources are available at bjupress.com