Help your child be successful in math with the Math 4
curriculum from BJU Press. Math 4
will help your child understand math concepts in order to become a problem solver. It also aims to make math enjoyable with a colorful text and by incorporating fun activities. Each lesson is taught from a biblical worldview and will help your child develop critical thinking skills. Math concepts covered include addition and subtraction, fractions, multiplication and division, decimals, plane figures, data and graphs, measurements, and 3-dimensional figures.
The Math 4 Subject Kit
contains all the materials necessary to teach Math 4
—6 items total.
- The Math 4 Student Worktext provides two pages of skill practice for each lesson along with a variety of other activities.
- The Math 4 Student Manipulatives Packet contains concrete manipulatives to use when introducing new math concepts.
- Math 4 Teacher’s Edition with CD equips you as the teacher in preparing and presenting the lesson and is flexible enough to tailor to the individual needs of your child.
- Math 4 Reviews provides opportunities for your student to review previously-taught concepts.
- Finally, Math 4 Tests makes assessment easy by providing a test for each of the 16 chapters. The Answer Key is also provided for easy grading.