Increase your appreciation of God’s wonderful creation through a study of various concepts about earth science, life science, physical science, and the human body in Science 6
. Learn about new and current technology being developed that utilizes and benefits from science. Explore earthquakes and volcanoes, weathering and erosion, natural resources, and astronomy while learning about the earth and space. Life science topics include cells and classification systems as well as reproduction and genetics. While studying physical science, investigate atoms and molecules, electricity and magnetism, and motion and machines. Discover the wonders of the human body as you study the nervous and immune systems. Your student will enrich his critical thinking skills through the hands-on activities and the use of diagrams, charts, and visuals.
This eTextbook is offered through the VitalSource Bookshelf platform. Delivering digital content to more than 1.6 million users on 6,000 campuses in 180 countries. VitalSource® is the preferred and most used eTextbook platform in higher education today.
Features of VitalSource® eTextbooks:
- Simple process—After the book is purchased, the student signs up for a free Vitalsource Bookshelf account online, enters the special code received from BJU Press, and receives the eTextbook in his virtual bookshelf.
- Anywhere, anytime access—The student gets three-way access to the eTextbook: mobile, online, and download (available on PC/Mac desktops and laptops, iOS devices, and Android devices) for sixteen months.
- Study features—Students can highlight text, define text, write notes, and search eTextbook contents and notes.
- Note sharing—Students can share notes or subscribe to friends or teacher’s notes. Notes are synchronized across all devices.
- Page fidelity—pagination in both hard copy textbooks and eTextbooks is the same, enabling all students to be on the same page no matter which version they use in the classroom.
VitalSource eTextbooks expire 16 months after redemption and are not returnable.