Get Started with AHE.
Get started with AHE and take advantage of the many benefits it offers, such as record keeping, transcript services, and academic consultation. The application process is easy.
Determine Your Eligibility
Requirements for Elementary and Middle School:
- Be a homeschooler.
- Take a standardized-achievement test and achieve above the 5th stanine in all areas.
- Agree to use BJU Press materials for all areas that are available.
Requirements for high school student:
- Be at least 12 years old.
- Submit an official transcript of previously completed high school courses.
- Take a learning-abilities test and achieve a score of at least 90.
Send Application and One-time, Non-refundable Application Fee to AHE
Applications are due by August 15, 2022. Late applications are accepted, but an additional fee will apply.
You can email the application to firstname.lastname@example.org or print it out and send it to the following address:
The Academy of Home Education
1430 Wade Hampton Blvd.
Greenville, SC 29609
- Grades 1–8: $75
- Grades 9: $125
*Upon Acceptance, you will receive a welcome letter and an invoice for the yearly administrative fee.
Obtain BJU Press Materials
The purchase of BJU Press curricular materials will be the responsibility of the parents. It is highly recommended that tests be purchased from BJU Press in all academic areas in which they are available.
SC Homeschool Law 59-65-47
The Academy of Home Education is in compliance with SC Homeschool Law 59-65-47.