Homeschool in Action Photo Challenge
You must be a US Resident, 18 years old or older, and the legal guardian of all children in the photo in order to enter.
- Enter your email address. We will be notifying the category winners by email.
- Enter your first name and state. Winners will have their first name and state printed next to their winning photo in addition to receiving a $50 Amazon gift card.
- Choose one of the four categories that applies to your photo.
- Homeschool Pet: Share a photo of your pet joining in on the homeschool fun. This has been one of the most popular categories, and we can’t wait to see more homeschool pets helping kids learn!
- Learning Your Way: Are your days full of visuals, manipulatives, movement games, and hands-on science experiments? Show us your multi-sensory learning style!
- Homeschool Wherever: Show us where your children love to learn! Do they learn in a tree? In the family room? In a reading nook?
- Study Buddies: Share a photo of your children studying, reading, or learning something new together!
- Give your photo a title! If you’re submitting a Homeschool Pet picture, please include your pet’s name.
- We’ll be dedicating a special page of the homeschool catalog to our winners, and we’ll be featuring contestant profiles on that page. Please tell us about the child or children in your picture (you may use a nickname or initial), including their favorite Bible story, character, or verse, subject, hobby, and animal.
- For the safety of your children, we will not select pictures of children without shirts to win. Please ensure your children are fully clothed in each submission.
- Make sure to highlight your BJU Press Materials in the photo!
- Upload your photo, agree to the Terms and Conditions, and hit the “submit” button by September 30, 2020 at 11:59 p.m. ET. You must be a U.S. resident, 18 years or older, and the legal guardian of all children in the photo in order to submit.
- You may submit photos for more than one category.
- Have fun and be creative! We can’t wait to see your Homeschool in Action photos!