Want to Attend the Foundations Summit?
We have extended special invitations to leaders in the homeschool community to attend the Foundation Summit in person. We would also like to give you an opportunity to join them! Please enter our video contest for a chance to win an all-expense paid trip to Greenville, SC! All you have to do is record a 30–60 second video about a day in the life of a homeschool family. While you may watch all sessions with the Facebook live audience, attendees will also enjoy tours of BJU Press facilities, meals, and get-togethers with other attendees.
Submit My Video!
You must be a U.S. resident, 18 years or older, and the legal guardian of all children in the video in order to enter.
- Enter your email address and other information in the submission form. We will be notifying the winner by email.
- Please name your video file with your first and last name. Files that have not been properly named will be disqualified.
- Your “A Day in the Homeschool Life” video must be between 30 and 60 seconds long.
- Your video must include BJU Press materials, either as a prop or in the background.
- Your video must be coherent. It should have a purpose or tell a story.
- Your video must be clear and watchable, without garbled audio. The BJU Press logo or book titles should be readable.
- For the safety of your children, please ensure that they are fully clothed (wearing tops and bottoms) in your video.
- BJU Press reserves the right to disqualify videos expressing or supporting objectionable content.
View the full contest rules.