Unit Two: Choices | Excursions in Literature
One | Two | Three | Four | Five | Six | About Links
"Weep No More, My Lady" by James Street
- Basenji Breed Standard—more information on the breed ("Weep No More, My Lady")
"The Brothers" by Björnstjerne Björnson
- Norway Photos at TrekEarth.com—An abundant resource for photos of locations anywhere on earth
- Norwegian Recipes—contains 38 of the Norwegian recipes.
- Æsop, Harvard Classics, Vol. 17, Part 1—contains 82 works of Aesop
- Folktales, Fables, and Legends for Kids
- Folktale Writer's Workshop at Scholastic.com—Guides students through the process of writing an original folktale
- Folktales—A collection of folktales from various cultures from around the world
"The Magic Brocade" a Chinese Folktale
"The Nail" by Jakob and Wilhelm Grimm
- Grimms' Fairy Tales—Tales from Jakob and Wilhelm Grimm
The Ugly Duckling by A. A. Milne
- Hans Christian Andersen at Gilead.org.il—The original story of "The Ugly Duckling" by Hans Christian Andersen (The Ugly Duckling)
- The Red House Mystery—Information for ordering The Red House Mystery by A. A. Milne and a link to a study guide (available as a PDF document)
The fact that a link is listed on this site does not mean that BJU Press endorses its entire contents from the standpoint of ethics, philosophy, theology, or scientific hypotheses. The position of BJU Press on these subjects is well known. In order to provide a useful service to our customers, links to many sites of content relevant to our publications are posted on the basis of the information and/or services that the sites offer.
Due to the transient nature of websites, these links are updated regularly. At the time of publication, all of the web links suggested in our educational materials were active. Since then, some may have been replaced by similar websites or removed from this list. If you have comments, suggestions, questions, or find that one of these resources is no longer in service, please e-mail us.