BJU Press Returns Policy
Returns must be made by the original purchaser and approved by BJU Press, and materials must be returned in new, unused condition.
- Contact customer service within 10 days if you receive defective of damaged materials. Defective or damaged materials should be returned within 2 weeks of notifying BJU Press.
- We do not accept returns or offer refunds after 90 days.
- eTextbooks are not eligible for return or refund.
- Partial returns cannot be accepted on kits and sets.
- For partial returns, please include a copy of the packing slip with the returned items circled.
- Pack returns tightly in a sturdy box. Boxes should not exceed 40 pounds.
- All materials should be returned via FedEx, UPS, or parcel post (insured).
- HomeWorks orders receive extended return options. Details given at point of sale.
- DVD orders in the contiguous 48 states will come with a prepaid return shipping label. For return labels in other destinations, please call customer service at 800-845-5731.
Please send all returns to
BJU Press Distribution Center
134 White Oak Drive
Greenville, SC 29607
- We can offer a full refund only for products returned within 30 days from receipt (or within 30 days from when online content is made available), excluding all expedited shipping charges paid at the time of the initial order.
- After 30 days, a 10% restocking fee will apply.
- BJU Press will process your refund to the payment method provided on your order. Credit from a return may not be applied to a new order.
- Liability of BJU Press for all claims shall be limited to a refund of amounts paid by the purchaser/subscriber.
Testing & Evaluation
All refunds require that the materials be returned in their original condition. The pricing below represents Testing's general policies. Testing reserves the right to make the final decision regarding refunds. Policies and pricing are subject to change without notice.
Any shipping discrepancies or damages/defects should be reported within 10 days from receipt of materials.
Test Support Materials
- Unused Better Test Scores kits and Iowa Assessments™ and Stanford/OLSAT practice test kits receive a basic 75% refund.
- The following are nonrefundable:
- Previews for Parents
- Amounts less than $3
- Unused Iowa Assessments™ and/or CogAT® tests generally receive a basic 75% refund.
- Partially used but not scored Iowa Assessments or CogAT tests generally receive a basic 50% refund.
- Combination Iowa Assessments/CogAT tests generally receive a 25% refund if only the Iowa Assessments is used.
- The CogAT will not be scored without the Iowa Assessments.
- No refunds will be issued after an order has been billed for late return.
- Online testing orders may be canceled at any point before a credit or debit card has been charged at no additional fee. Orders canceled after a payment has been processed will not be eligible for refund. Payments for online tests will be processed 10–14 calendar days before the stated test date.
BJU Press will mail a refund check to you or credit your credit/debit card, depending on the method of payment you used for the order.
Please send Testing returns to
BJU Press Testing & Evaluation
1430 Wade Hampton Blvd., Ste. 210
Greenville, SC 29609-5066
*Additional deductions will be made for damaged/lost books or answer documents.