BJU Press Returns Policy
Books and materials must be returned by the original purchaser according to the following conditions:
All books and materials must be returned in new, unused condition.
- Prior approval from BJU Press must be obtained for returns. Contact customer service at 800.845.5731 or email email@example.com for a return merchandise authorization (RMA) number.
- We can offer a full refund only for products returned within 30 days from receipt (or within 30 days from when online content is made available), excluding all shipping charges paid at the time of the initial order.
- After 30 days, a 10% restocking fee will apply.
- We do not accept returns or offer refunds after 90 days.
- Convention, curriculum display, HomeWorks, and promotional orders receive extended return options. Details given at point of sale.
- Liability of BJU Press for any and all claims shall be limited to a refund of amounts paid by the purchaser/subscriber.
eTextbooks are not refundable since they cannot be returned to stock.
Partial returns cannot be accepted on kits and sets.
Please include a copy of the packing slip with the returned items circled.
Each box should be packed tightly to prevent damage. Boxes containing books should not exceed 40 pounds in weight.
All materials should be returned via UPS or parcel post (insured).
For defective or damaged materials, please contact customer service immediately to file a claim. Defective and damaged materials should be returned within 30 days of notifying BJU Press.
BJU Press will process your refund to the payment method provided for on your order. Credit from a return may not be applied to a new order.
Please send all returns to:
BJU Press Distribution Center
134 White Oak Drive
Greenville, SC 29607
If you are not satisfied with your Distance Learning order, you may return it within 30 days of the original shipping date for a full refund (excluding all shipping and handling charges paid at the time of order). All materials must be included and must be in new condition. Please refer to the Terms and Conditions document below for a full explanation of our cancellation policies.
Please contact Customer Service (1.800.845.5731) to obtain a Return Merchandise Authorization and return instructions prior to shipping your return.
All refunds require that the materials be returned in their original condition. The pricing below represents Testing's general policies. Testing reserves the right to make the final decision regarding refunds. Policies and pricing are subject to change without notice.
Any shipping discrepancies or damages/defects should be reported within 10 days from receipt of materials.
Test Support Materials
- Unused Better Test Scores kits and The Iowa Tests®/Stanford practice tests receive a basic 75% refund.
- The following are nonrefundable:
- Career Direct®
- Opened training DVDs
- Previews for Parents/Message to Parents
Stanford/The Iowa Tests®*
- Unused The Iowa Tests®/Stanford achievement and/or abilities tests generally receive a basic 75% refund.
- Partially used Achievement or CogAT® tests generally receive a basic 50% refund.
- Combination The Iowa Tests®/CogAT® or Stanford/OLSAT® tests generally receive a 25% refund if only one of the tests is used.
- Delinquent Tests receive up to a 50% refund after 2 delinquency notices; no refunds will be issued after an order has been billed for late return.
BJU Press will mail a refund check to you or credit your credit/debit card, depending on the method of payment you used for the order.
Please send returns to
BJU Press Testing & Evaluation
1430 Wade Hampton Blvd., Ste. 210
Greenville, SC 29609-5066
*Additional deductions will be made for damaged/lost books or answer documents.