Testing & Evaluation Homeschool Support
New to testing? Let us help you get started.
- Choose a test series. The Stanford is an untimed test, while The Iowa Tests® have a newer copyright date and can test more grade levels simultaneously. Both have an option to add a learning-abilities companion test.
- Find an approved tester. Search our Test Administrator Directory for a pre-approved tester in your area, or apply to become a test administrator yourself.
- Select practice materials.
- Place your order. Practice materials typically ship in 3–4 days; test materials ship to your tester about 2 weeks ahead of the test date. Order four weeks ahead to take advantage of free ground shipping.
- Check your scores online. Scores are available online 10 business days after we receive your materials.* You will get an email notification when they are ready.
*Please allow an extra 2 weeks during May and June due to high volume.
Achievement tests are a great way to track academic growth from year to year. The scores provide lots of helpful information for planning your school year without making it necessary for you to absorb it all at once. Where do you start? At the very beginning— Read more …