Administer the Iowa Assessments Form E and CogAT Form 7 Grade 11 test from the convenience of your home.
- At-home testing
- Approved test administrator
- Engaging, interactive format with audio administration of CogAT
- Results within 5–7 calendar days
- No shipping costs or lost packages
- Mac or Windows Computer, iPad, or Chromebook
- Google Suite account recommended for Chromebook
- The Riverside DataManager secure browser or app downloaded
- An adult (18 or over) proctor
- Scratch paper and pen or pencil
- Headphones (CogAT only)
- This assessment is prohibited for public school use.
- Select your testing day and time from the testing calendar.
- Testing takes place over three consecutive mornings, afternoons, or evenings.
- Getting Started tutorial introduces students to question formats and use of online testing tools.
- Students move through each subtest at their own pace within an allotted time.