Please ship all returns to
BJU Press Distribution Center
134 White Oak Drive
Greenville, SC 29607 1218
- If you receive any defective or damaged items, please call immediately at 800.845.5731.
- Any shipping discrepancy must be reported within 10 days from receipt of the materials.
- Please retain all packing materials from damaged shipments for possible inspection.
- Please allow four weeks for returns to be processed.
- Materials must be returned by the original purchaser.
- Prior approval from BJU Press must be obtained for returns. Contact Customer Service at 800.845.5731 or email for a return merchandise authorization (RMA) number.
- All books and materials must be returned in new, unused condition. Unacceptable items will be disposed of.
- We can offer a full refund only for products returned within 30 days from receipt (or within 30 days from when online content is made available), excluding any shipping charges paid.
- After 30 days, a 1090 restocking fee will apply.
- We do not accept returns or offer refunds after 90 days.
- Convention, curriculum display, HomeWorks, and promotional orders may receive extended return options. Details given at point of sale.
- Liability of BJU Press for any and all claims shall be limited to a refund of amounts paid by the purchaser/subscriber.
eTextbooks are not refundable since they cannot be returned to stock.
Partial returns cannot be accepted on kits and sets. Please include a copy of the packing slip with the returned items circled. Each box should be packed tightly to prevent damage and should not exceed 40 pounds in weight.
All materials should be returned via FedEx, UPS, or parcel post (insured).
BJU Press will process your refund to the payment method used on your order. Credit from a return may not be applied to a new order.
DVD End-of-Lease Instructions
- The DVDs must be returned by the end of the lease period.
- The DVDs should be returned in the original packaging using FedEx, UPS, or Parcel Post and should be insured. A prepaid return label for the leased DVDs has been included only with orders shipped via FedEx to the 48 contiguous United States.
- Distance Learning prepaid return labels are for end-of-lease only. Use of the return labels for other purposes is strictly forbidden by the carrier and will result in additional charges to the customer.