High School Program
For Grades 9–12 the Academy of Home Education offers the following benefits:
- Report Cards: AHE keep track of student grades and sends report cards every quarter.
- Guidance and Consultation: The trained AHE staff can help with questions about homeschooling, testing, college preparation, and more.
- Official Transcripts: Official transcripts detail the student's academic record, including results of standardized tests. AHE provides five transcripts free of charge. Find out more about transcripts.
- Annual Standardized Testing: Annual standardized testing is included in your annual fee. It is an essential part of making sure your student is on track academically.
- Dual Credit: Qualified AHE juniors and seniors may earn dual credit for specific Bob Jones University courses (additional charges apply). Learn more about how to earn dual credit.
- Newsletter Updates: AHE will keep you up-to-date on special offers, deadlines, and other important information relating to homeschooling.
- Graduation: The annual graduation ceremony held on the campus of Bob Jones University offers enrichment and fellowship opportunities (additional charges apply). Find out more about graduation.
- High School Diploma and Official Transcript: The diploma and official transcript validate the completion of secondary-level studies.
- High School Festival Discount: The High School Festival is an annual fine arts competition held on the campus of Bob Jones University. Your student will be able to compete in events such as music, speech, preaching, art, and drama. Find out more about the High School Festival.
- Junior Class Trip: Your student will be able to meet other AHE students and enjoy a wide variety of activities.
- Student Directory: Your student will be able to connect with other AHE students.
- Career Direct®: Career Direct® is a career-guidance assessment offered to Juniors and Seniors.
- Cash4College: Earn tuition dollars toward enrollment at Bob Jones University with every curriculum purchase. Find out more about Cash4College.