Grade 9 Online with Books
Grade 9 Video Course
Lease a Grade 9 Online Kit and get access to all the following video courses:
- Cultural Geography provides a survey of both geographic principles and every country of the world through a regional approach.
- Writing & Grammar 9 emphasizes grammar skills, beginning with sentence patterns and going on to the eight parts of speech, phrases, and clauses.
- Fundamentals of Literature teaches the student literary analysis by discussing six literary elements: conflict, character, theme, point of view, structure, and tone.
- Algebra 1 introduces basic algebraic skills in a logical order, including relations, functions, graphing, systems of equations, radicals, factoring polynomials, rational equations, probability and statistics, and quadratic functions.
- Physical Science inspires your student to view matter and energy as the building blocks of God’s creation.
When you purchase the Grade 9 Video Course Online Kit, you receive:
- Essential textbooks for each course. (Check the Contents tab for the full list.)
- ETextbooks for Cultural Geography, Algebra 1, Physical Science and Fundamentals of Literature. (These will be available when you log in to homeschoolhub.com.)
- Access to homeschoolhub.com for video lesson streaming (you will receive an email prompting you to set up your account).
About Online Video Courses
This online video course subscription gives you access to an all-in-one homeschool curriculum. It gives your students access to engaging lessons from expert teachers and helps you to meet your state’s work and time requirements for your homeschool year. Use Steps 1–2 to customize your kit format. Grade kits include a third step allowing you to customize the grade level of some courses and add elective courses.
With all online orders, textbooks ship right away, and you will receive access to all current courses as soon as your order processes. You will have 16 months from your purchase date to complete online courses.
* Unless otherwise noted, kits may not have any partial returns or substitutions.
Technical Requirements for the BJU Press Homeschool Hub
- Compatible Devices: Windows Desktop and Laptops, MacOS devices, iOS devices, Android devices, and Kindle Fire tablets (other devices may be compatible)
- Supported Browsers (using the latest version is recommended): Microsoft Edge, Google Chrome, Firefox, Chrome Mobile, Safari Desktop, Safari Mobile, Amazon Silk
- Adobe Acrobat Reader 7 or later
- High-speed internet connection: LAN, Cable or DSL Modem
- An active email account
Each subject includes a printed Student Worksheets/Handouts packet. An abridged Teacher’s Edition, an eTextbook copy of the Student text (where available), and other resources are available when you log in to homeschoolhub.com. Grades 5-12 take tests and quizzes online.