FAQs - General & My Account
How do I order a free catalog?
From that page, you can also download a PDF file of any of our catalogs and order forms.
If you would like to automatically receive our new catalogs, you can opt-in to our mailing lists. Click My Account, then click Subscriptions, and at the bottom of the page check the box for the Send me catalogs by mail option.
How do you protect my privacy?
How do I find my bjupresshomeschool.com account number?
You can find your BJU Press account number in several places:
- On your account home page after logging in to your bjupresshomeschool.com account
- On packing slips from previous shipments
- On invoices
- On mailing labels— If you have received a mailing (catalog or brochure) from BJU Press, your account number is on the first line. Be sure to drop any initial zeros and any letters or dashes after the number.
What if I forgot my password?
Your password can be automatically reset in one of two ways:
If you already have an account with us and have forgotten your password, click the Forgot your password? link and a temporary access link will be sent to your email address we have on file.
You can also contact Customer Services by calling 800.845.5731 or emailing email@example.com. A temporary access link will be sent to your email address we have on file. Please make sure that firstname.lastname@example.org is in your trusted contacts in your email box.
What if my password or user ID does not work?
There are a couple of things you can try first:
- The login system is case sensitive. Be sure your caps lock key is off.
- Be sure there are no spaces at the beginning or end or embedded within your login id or password.
- If you cannot log in after trying these steps, please email or call Customer Service for additional assistance.
Can I check my Cash for College balance online?
Yes, you can. You have to be logged in to see the balance. If you are logged in right now, click My Account at the top of this page and your balance will be listed.
Don't see what you need? Contact us!