Homeschool Testing User Agreement
- Tests may be used only for homeschool students.
- Public school students are prohibited from taking these tests or gaining access to them from any source other than their school.
- Electronic test results are provided as part of your purchase; print copies are available upon request for an additional fee.
Due to the high volume of orders between March and June, please place your order at least 6 weeks before your test date.
Test materials must be returned within 21 days (U.S. and Canada) of the initial test date. (International customers have 75 days to return the materials.) The test administrator is responsible for returning all materials in reusable condition. Additional fees will be charged for damaged (water damage, marks, tears, stains, and such) or unreturned materials.
- Test results are typically posted on your account (electronically) within 10 business days of our receiving the completed tests. (Allow 2 extra weeks for processing during May and June.) Print copies of test results are available upon request for an additional fee.
- The test results and interpretation guides will be posted to the account on which the test order was placed.
- Tests that require scoring with spring (end of school year) norms must be completed and returned by August 15. Any tests received after that date will be scored with fall norms, and tests needing the spring norms will trigger an adjustment fee.
- For questions regarding the accuracy of test results, contact the Testing & Evaluation office within the six months after the scoring has been done.
Test Publisher Guidelines
- Tests ordered through BJU Press may not be administered to public school students.
- All test materials are secure and confidential and may not be viewed by anyone other than the student and approved administrator during testing. The test should not be self-scored, and the test content may not be discussed with any parent, student, or any other individual before, during, or after testing.
- By selecting a test administrator, parents agree to share student name and birthdate with administrator for classification, administration, and scoring purposes.
- It is unethical to use these tests as practice for any other test administration or to administer any other achievement/abilities test within a 3-month time period to the same student.
- Copies of the test cannot be made or distributed elsewhere.
- All test administrators must meet the test publisher's requirements explained in our FAQs.
- If a parent wants to test his child individually for any nonhomeschooling or publicly funded reason, the Stanford publisher requires the parent to verify that parental administration is acceptable to the organization involved.